Ongoing IT Support
Small businesses often can’t afford to hire a full-time IT professional to handle ongoing technological needs. However, every business needs some way to monitor their IT systems, keep IT components up to date, and get help if something goes wrong.
What services are included with ongoing IT support?
At knit, all of our services are fully customizable. This means we can assist with as much or as little as you need at any given time.
If your business needs ongoing IT support, this could involve any of the following services:
- Setting up and managing an IT help desk for your employees to address their technical issues
- Configuring and managing your network, including routing, Virtual Private Network (VPN), and firewalls
- Keeping your IT systems up-to-date whenever new software updates are released
- Monitoring your company’s IT infrastructure for security breaches
- Notifying you of current and upcoming hardware replacement needs
- Proactively searching for more cost effective IT solutions, such as more efficient hardware and software
knit offers free consultation calls to help you decide what ongoing IT support services make sense for your company’s needs and budget.
Schedule a Call with knit